I’ve surprisingly refrained from commenting much on the virus crisis.
Because I don’t know:
- I don’t know who knew what when
- I don’t know if there is purposefully information being withheld
- I don’t know what the next hour will bring, much less weeks or months
- I don’t know which “expert” knows of what they speak
- I don’t know if I’ve had, have, or will get the virus
- and a host of other “I don’t know”s…
But I do know God is sovereign in the affairs of man.
I do know God will fulfill His purposes for me (us).
I do know I should rest in Him.
I do know I should pray.
And I do know I must redeem the time.
But I don’t know how best to accomplish that.
So I’m asking the Lord for His wisdom.
And trying not to get involved in the squabbling that is rampant on so many subjects.
There are oh so many who seem to know so much more than I.
And that’s cool.